September 11, 2018

REVIEW & RELEASE: Blood & Secrets 4


Blood & Secrets 4
Series: The Calvetti Crime Family #4
Author: Rose Harper
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Release Date: September 11, 2018

BLURB

They wanted a leader?
Well now they have a Queen.
They will either bow before me, or I will kill them all.

There are three things you never do to someone as merciless as me.

1. Screw them over.
2. Lie.
3. Take what’s theirs.

She will get what’s coming to her,
And I’m going to relish the blood I spill.
Two down;
Two more to go.
And she went straight to the top of my list.

Everyone thought I was bad before?
They have no idea the six levels of Hell I’m about to unleash.
The pain.
Death.
Destruction.

Oh, but they will.
They will know all too soon.

Do you think I will succeed in my mission?
Travel within enemy territory and take back what’s mine?
Well, of course I will.
I refuse to lose at anything.

Because there’s one thing you never do to a bloodthirsty, sadistic Queen,
And that’s wronging her by taking her King.


PURCHASE LINKS
AMAZON US | UK | CA | AU
Free in Kindle Unlimited


MY REVIEW ⭐⭐⭐

In this book, Carina rises through the ashes like a vengeful phoenix. Mateo is missing and she will do anything and everything to have him returned to her.

Will Carina get to Mateo in time? What devastation will be left in the wake of her awakening?

In this fourth installment into the Blood & Secrets series, we finally see Carina untamed leaving us know doubt as to why this series is so named. Secrets continue to unfold like a rose in bloom while the blood flows like fine wine. It is gruesome and can definitely have triggers.

With that being said, the excitement of finally seeing what they can do had me giddy with anticipation. I wanted to see their alter egos come out to play. We get a no holds barred look into what Carina can do. Let me tell you she completely freaks me out. I was a little disappointed however that Mateo’s dark side is still quite hidden.

The anticipation as always had me excited for what was to come next.

Again, however, I was left disappointed by the advancement of the book. Although I loved the fast-paced action I really don’t like that we only advance minimally in Mateo and Carina’s story.

The ending OMG! What? That came totally out of left field. I did not see that coming!

This installment is definitely not for the faint of heart. For those of you who like me, like it dark, Blood & Secrets 4 will definitely quench your thirst.

I received an ARC of this book. All thoughts and opinions are my own.



ALSO AVAILABLE

AMAZON US | UK | CA | AU
Free in Kindle Unlimited

AMAZON US | UK | CA | AU
Free in Kindle Unlimited
AMAZON US | UK | CA | AU
Free in Kindle Unlimited
















AUTHOR BIO
Rose Harper thrives on bringing tantalizing, downright shiver inducing Dark Romance and Romantic Suspense novels for her readers to devour. She’s a lover of dark, sizzling passion, and mystery filled stories with twists and turns you never see coming, yet leave you wanting more. 

Sign up to Rose’s New Release email list and you'll automatically be notified as soon as her next book is released: http://eepurl.com/c95qPH

Check out her website
And don't forget to come say hello on Facebook
Twitter: @AutRoseHarper 

CONNECT WITH THE AUTHOR




No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not forget to like or comment on this post if you liked it! I am also open to suggestions to improve my blog and posts.

If you do leave a comment please check back as I will always comment back.