November 27, 2017

Review: The Billionaire's Forever Family


My Review: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ The Billionaire's Forever Family

William Connelly is rich, confident and powerful.  He also just found out he is a father to 13 year old Emily.  With money, power, confidence and his daughter by his side, he should want for nothing else except he does-he wants Cassidy, Emily's aunt, as well.

What happens when money and power can't get William the woman he wants?

Cassidy is proud, independent as well as a protective mother to her niece.  She also once had dreams that life had taken away from her.  Hoping to enrich Emily's life, she reaches out to find Emily's biological father.  Little does she know that he WILL enrich his daughter's life AND inspire Cassidy herself to dream again.

Will Cassidy reach for her dreams or will she let the disparity in their lifestyle stop her from trying?

I adore this book!  However, it frustrated me a little when Cassidy was hot one moment and the next so cold.

With that being said, this book also made me smile and shed tears.  In my opinion, the characters were real and relatable.  The dynamic between Emily, Cassidy and William was well developed and written.  I also loved the slow burn relationship between Cassidy and William. It made their relationship plausible.

Excerpts

"You can be confused about chinchillas, and I'll be confused about why you pay some guy a thousand dollars an hour to talk to me about chinchillas.  Deal?"

"For a moment he was sure she was about to turn away, but she stayed still, and he turned his hand to let his fingertips trail down to the soft skin under her jaw, then to her neck. Another frozen moment, and then her head tilted back, just a little. His question had been subtle, and so had her answer. Maybe her mind wasn’t even aware of it, but her body was, and he lowered his head until their lips joined at the perfect angle"

I thank Netgalley and Entangled Publishing, LLC for this ARC that I read willingly, in return for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not forget to like or comment on this post if you liked it! I am also open to suggestions to improve my blog and posts.

If you do leave a comment please check back as I will always comment back.