March 20, 2019

REVIEW & RELEASE: Wicked Prince

Anyone would looking for a dark, filthy read?  Something that will keep you on the edge of your seat and push boundaries?  Wicked Prince by Fawn Bailey may just be for you!

Wicked Prince 
Author: Fawn Bailey
Release date: March 20, 2019

Synopsis

From bestselling contemporary dark romance author Fawn Bailey, the highly anticipated second installment of The Dazzling Court, a dark & twisted steamy romance series.

In a land far far away, I entered a competition to win the prince's heart. I never expected this outcome - that I would have two princes interested in my hand and my heart.

Olivier and Bruno Bellamy will stop at nothing to make me their princess. I am caught up in their battle for my body. And knowing their deepest, darkest secret, means I am the one who calls the shots.

Now I need to make a choice...

Will I pick Olivier? Handsome, dignified, and hiding deep, dark secrets, he is the one who's wanted me from the very beginning. The one who made me fall in love at first sight, and won't give up until I'm his property.

Or maybe I'll go with his brother, the bast*rd prince, Bruno. Tall, dark, handsome - and oh so dangerous, Bruno is off limits, but that only makes me want him more.

As the competition for Olivier's heart reaches its dangerous peak, I know I have to pick betweeen them.

But the real question is...

Why choose?

Wicked Prince is the second book in The Dazzling Court trilogy. Amber's story begins in Dark Castle and concludes in Ever After.

PURCHASE LINK



MY REVIEW

What a ride!  After the first book finished on a cliff-hanger, I was hungry for more and this second installment into the trilogy satisfied my craving.

Amber is now the prize between tWo demanding, alpha men but sharing is so much easier than it seems.  All is fun and games until someone gets hurt and Amber pays the price.

This book is filthy, naughty and debauched and I want more!  It plays with your mind to a point where you don’t know up from down.  There are twists and turns, love, lust and hate.  Friendships and enemies.  Betrayals and secrets. It turns everything on its head.  When you believe it can’t get any worse, you are proven wrong.

This is an addictive, page-turning series.

Throughout Wicked Prince, I loved the characters and hated them as well. They do things and say things that seem irredeemable and then, the author has a way of making us understand.  These characters are fundamentally flawed.  They do, however, live by their own code.  They love differently and express it differently.

There is something to love about each character: Amber, Olivier and Bruno but I would love to see growth in each of them. 

For Amber, I would LOVE for her to give these two sexy men a run for their money.

For Olivier, I want him to be able to stand on his own.  To fight for what he wants instead of expecting it.

As for Bruno, I would love for him to have better than what he has, to expect more.

I’m DYING to know what happens in the end!

This is a MFM romance and may have triggers.

I received an ARC of this book.  All thoughts and opinions are my own.


ALSO AVAILABLE

👑 Rich Man’s Toy (FREE prequel)
👑 Dark Castle
Amazon US | UK | CA | AU






No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not forget to like or comment on this post if you liked it! I am also open to suggestions to improve my blog and posts.

If you do leave a comment please check back as I will always comment back.