January 01, 2019

TOP TEN BOOKS 2018





Happy New Year, Everyone.  Where were you and who were you when the clock struck midnight?  I can tell you that almost anything you did will be more interesting that my night shift at work.  As for New Year’s day, it will be spent sleeping the day away in preparation for another night shift.  Maybe not better than yours!  What a GREAT way to start of my new year.   Yeah Right!

As you may know from a previous post, I am aiming to share a lot more with all of you this year.  For today’s post, I will share with you my TEN TOP READS OF 2018




10- Your Sound by Katia Rose.  This is a contemporary romance and the third book in the Sherbrooke Station series.  This book made me laugh and the main characters were quirky and fun.  The female character has social anxiety and our main hero, I must say he was one of the most romantic that I have EVER read.  Click here for my full review.



9- The Hellion by Christi Caldwell.  This is a historical romance and it was both engaging and exciting.  I loved the verbal sparring between the two main characters.  One so very small and the other a big brute. Click here for my full review.


8- Desolate by Autumn Grey.  This story was so very poignant and pulled at my heartstring.  The trope of priest and someone falling in love is not a trope I read often.  For whatever reason, however, I picked this up and absolutely LOVED it.  Full of angst and forbidden love.  Click here for my full review.



7- Confess by A. Zavarelli.  This book was all-consuming as I read it.  I loved the world created and the characters.  I laughed, I cried and I fell in love.  Love between a woman who uses men for their money and an unfeeling lawyer that catches her in the act!  Click here for my full review.



6- Possessive by Willow Winters.  Have you read a book from Willow Winters?  If not, this is a wonderful place to start.  This book will give you all the feels and will definitely leave you breathless.  A second chance romance.  Click here for my full review.



5. Sergio by Natasha Knight.  This book, wow!  Although this can be read as a standalone you may want to read the first two in the series first as it may prepare you for the outcome of this book.  This book was gut-wrenching and had me shedding a few tears.  For those who do not have a faint heart and have an open mind.  Click here for my full review.




4- Ven by Ker Dukey & K. Webster.  This book needed to be on this list.  Not only is the writing stellar.  It is action-pack and has one helluva kick-ass heroine that at this point has no compare!  She is strong, a fighter and resilient.  I swear I still have a crush on her!  This is a dark read and may have triggers.  Click here for my full review.




3- The Girl & Her Ren by Pepper Winters.  This is a YA and is the second book in a duet.  Heart-wrenching and emotionally gripping this story is UNFORGETTABLE!  Click here for my full review.





2- My Torin by K Webster. This is a story about love, family, fate and prejudice.  An absolutely wonderful.  I read this book in January 2018 and it still resonates with me.  This book just gripped my heart, my soul my being. This book is charming, delightful, exquisite. It’s a true gem. I recommend this book to everyone.  Click here for my full review.





1- The Boy & His Ribbon by Pepper Winters.  The first part of The Ribbon Duet.  From the very moment I picked up this book, I knew.  I knew this book was something special.  As I continued turning the pages, I became consumed with Ren and Della’s story.  It is truly unique and deserves insurmountable praise.  Click here for my full review.




That’s my Top 10 reads of 2018!  Did any of these match your favorites?  Are there any you’ll be adding to your TBR?  Feel free to leave a comment with your favorite read of 2018!  Thank you to That Artsy Reader Girl for providing the inspiration for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not forget to like or comment on this post if you liked it! I am also open to suggestions to improve my blog and posts.

If you do leave a comment please check back as I will always comment back.