January 06, 2019

WEEKLY WRAP UP


Wow!  A whole week has gone by since the new year!  For me, it’s starting off with a BANG!  As you may know, I made goals for myself this year.  Two of which are to post more discussion posts and to interact more on social media.

So far, so good.  I’m really happy with its results.  They are better than I’d hoped.  People really don’t bite!  I only wish I had more responses and/or comments.  My guess is, that with time and continuous posting, people will become familiar with me and my blog and thus start to comment.

Regardless, so far, the change by being more interactive is definitely showing.


What have you guys read this week?  What was the first book you read this year?





My first book of the year is Tempt Me With Diamonds, a historical romance by Jane Feather.  The review will follow in another post.







I also read The Kiss Thief, a contemporary romance by LJ Shen.  It was full of angst, betrayal and love.  A simply amazing read. This review as well will follow in another post.






Not much read this week unfortunately but I did join to reading challenges which I will share with you soon.  Now, onto this week’s wrap-up




The review of A Duke I Once Knew, a historical romance by Christi Caldwell






Need recommendations? 









NOTEWORTHY POST:  MY 2019 BLOGGING RESOLUTIONS




That’s it for me.  Stay tuned for an upcoming post on My Favorite Series’ to Re-Read. 

Tell me, how was your first week of 2019?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not forget to like or comment on this post if you liked it! I am also open to suggestions to improve my blog and posts.

If you do leave a comment please check back as I will always comment back.