December 06, 2017

Weekly review posted Dec 6

Hey Everyone!  So it's been just over a week that I started Suesromancereviews.  Wow!  I didn't realize how much goes into this.

I apologize that my posting has been sporadic but with working 12-hour shifts, there are some days I'm just unable to post.  That does not mean that this will not get better.  In fact, as I learn this new system, and pre-plan what I intend to post and on what, everything should run a lot more smoothly.

I have a few books to review that I will share with you as the New Year approaches.  Thanks for your understanding and patience..

To wrap up the last week or so,  I have read and reviewed the following books:


  1. Ryan (Jagged Edge Series #8)  by A.L Long ⭐️⭐️⭐️.  Available NOW.
  2. The Billionaire's Forever Family by Cate Cameron ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Available NOW.
  3. The Formidable King by Alyssa J Montgomery ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️.  Available as of Dec 12, 2017
  4. A Duke In Shining Armor by Loretta Chase ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️(3.75).  Available NOW

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo for a week of blogging. Keep up the good work, Sue!

    ReplyDelete

Do not forget to like or comment on this post if you liked it! I am also open to suggestions to improve my blog and posts.

If you do leave a comment please check back as I will always comment back.