December 14, 2017

Weekly review

So another week goes by.  Wow.  Time goes by so fast.  While getting ready for this Christmas holiday by shopping, working and reading, it's been a busy week.  With that being said, I have posted 2 reviews for books that I thoroughly enjoyed.


Rocco by Sarah Castille. This title is available Jan 2, 2018.  This book would definetly ring in the new year with a BANG!







Through a Dark Glass by  Barb Hendee is available as of January 9, 2018.  I definetly believe that this is a book that should be added to anyone's TBR list.  It is full of intrigue, suspicion and will  keep your attention until the very end!






Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not forget to like or comment on this post if you liked it! I am also open to suggestions to improve my blog and posts.

If you do leave a comment please check back as I will always comment back.