February 16, 2019

REVIEW: Barefoot Pastures




Barefoot Pastures
Book One
Author: Lili Mahoney


All she wants is to keep her title. To stay at the top of her game. The world is harsh and Tory has already learned many of the harder lessons. Her life’s story has always been about control and the cowboy code, but will this year teach her the toughest lesson? Her own stubborn will may help her escape death, but will she come through unscathed? Can she remain true to who she is? In order to survive the pain, the cowardly men, the lies, and the passion that will threaten to tear her apart, Tory will have to hold tightly to what has always been important – friendship, loyalty, and always Rusty.

PURCHASE LINKS
Amazon US | UK | CA | AU


MY REVIEW

This book honestly blew me away. It was intriguing, endearing and absolutely unique.

Although at some points the pace was a little slow for my liking, the story and its characters kept me in their thrall and kept me reading.

There are twists and turns that I didn’t see coming and had me simply flabbergasted.

A tale of growing up, getting to know oneself, friendship and first love, this book and its characters have touched my heart. Simply amazing.

With a HFN ending I cannot wait to read the next installment in this series.

I received an ARC of this book. All thoughts and opinions are my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not forget to like or comment on this post if you liked it! I am also open to suggestions to improve my blog and posts.

If you do leave a comment please check back as I will always comment back.